Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall fun

We have done some fun day trips this fall. This is Scott and his dad and sister at Pike's Peak State Park along the Mississippi, in Iowa.
Then Scott, Sabrina and I took my mom on a trip up to Wisconsin to go apple picking and see the fall leaves. The leaves weren't great because of frost and rain but we had lots of fun. This was a fun shop we stopped at in Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin.





Yes, my hair is red (again)!








Each year our church hosts Pumpkin Town. We meet Elke and Anna there for a quick visit.





On the hay ride.



Ride 'em cowgirls! Sabrina was afraid of the real animals.


Back on the hay ride. I tried to get pictures on the bouncy jump thing (what are those called?) but they were very fuzzy. I really need to work on the action shots!

No comments: