Monday, November 14, 2011

Finally...

someone captures my feelings! Before we added Teme to our family, everyone with a larger family told us..."after three it doesn't really matter". Implied to me was doesn't add stress, doesn't get more difficult, etc. When reading a Reader's Digest my mom passed on to me I found my feelings captured.

"If you want to know what it's like to have a fourth kid, just imagine you're drowning and someone hands you a fourth kid."

Please don't be offended, it was on the LAUGH!:) page!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I can definitely relate to that one too! I just wanted to let you know that yes, my daughter does go to Iowa State (she's a junior) and I would love to meet with you sometime when we are in Ames! I think we have a lot in common. Are you on Facebook? Look me up; I'm listed as Paula Miles Spears. Also feel free to email me at spearsfamilyne at windstream dot net. Have a good Thanksgiving!