Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sabrina is 2!!

November 24, 2008
Sabrina is finally in our arms!
June 24, 2009
Sabrina turns two!!


She loves music and singing. We went kayaking in Minnesota and I think I sang "I caught myself a baby bumble bee" a couple hundred times. She kept saying "more".


She is walking pretty well now. I am trying to get a video to post. She is still very bowlegged and fairly tentative. She still will scoot or crawl if she thinks that is easier or more expedient.


Sabrina and Anna (adopted from Korea, Sept. 08)



She couldn't stop talking long enough for a picture. She loves to talk and has an incredible vocabulary. We really wanted a Barney cake but couldn't find one. And momma was not sure about making one. She has a Barney DVD that she loves to watch.
Sabrina has enriched our lives in amazing ways. I cannot imagine having missed out on knowing and loving this little girl. God's plans are so much better than ours. She is a ray of light all the time.
Sabrina,
I love you more than you will ever know.
Zeituna, thank you so much for this incredible
sacrifice and gift of allowing me to raise
this amazing little girl.
We will do everything in our power to raise her
to love Jesus and to keep her safe.
My heart is so full, words escape me.
much love,
mommy



No comments: