Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer fun!

This is just silly. Our front step collects water, and, yes, she is lapping it up like a puppy.
Don't worry, I stopped her shortly after the picture!
You have to love her strap on sunglasses. We call them her goggles.

The band aid on her arm is covering a lone freckle that she insists is an owie!



She loves the pool!












Sabrina and cousins Emilee and Christian. (My sister Karen's youngest two.)
She and Christian are less than 2 weeks apart age wise!




Sabrina, Noelle and cousin Elizabeth.
My sister, Kathryn's daughter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! We just got back from San Diego. We went to the Zoo and to Sea World! Eli loved the animals! Congrats on the new dog and tell Noelle that I love her hair color!

Anonymous said...

I posted a video of Eli watching the Sabrina video on my blog. It's really cute!