Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Vacation in Minnesota

I'm so glad that we booked our vacation last year. With waiting for a travel date, we probably would have skipped it this year, but it was sooo fun! Jake was even able to go this year! We were at Island View Resort in northern Minnesota. http://www.islandview-resort.com/ I have gone there since I was a kid. It makes you feel like a kid again. We had great weather this year.

The bugs were pretty bad at night so we didn't have too many campfires.
But they sure are fun!



Sabrina and Anna chillin' in the lake.


I love this picture.
Can't you see it 24x36 at a high school graduation?


This was too much fun. We buried Sabrina first and I can't believe she stayed still while we buried Jake, it took a little while considering he's not that little any more:)



My fourth of July princesses! Aren't they beautiful!!

No comments: