Thursday, February 20, 2014

Good reads


Loved this book! You will experience every emotion!


Amazing story set during World War I. Covers some psychological ground that is very intriguing. Both of these authors are new to me, if you can recommend any of their other works please let me know.


This book was a gift for my daughter and I. It is written by a woman who struggled with Lyme disease. Honestly, it took me a few entries to appreciate the book. It felt like all her hope was put in heaven. I need some here on earth. And as I continued on, I have found hope. From day 24,

"When you feel on the verge of sinking in despair, turn to Me for help. Cling to My hand, and walk by faith through the darkness. Do not focus on the circumstances that are weighing you down. Instead, through eyes of faith, look ahead to brighter times, and praise Me for them. While you worship Me in the midst of darkness, I enable you to see the first gleam of dawn on the path before you. Continue walking worshipfully with Me-a walk of faith. As you persevere along this path, the dim light will gradually shine brighter and brighter till the full light of day."

2 Corinthians 5:7, "We walk by faith, not by sight."

Proverbs 4:18, "The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full lights of day."

So I will continue to search for that dim light as Noelle continues to be in pain every day. As she screams out as a new and fierce pain hits here. As we wait for a solution, a miracle.

No comments: