Tuesday, May 6, 2008

May flowers and redecorating!

Every time I drive up to my house, this is what I see. And it makes me smile! Isn't God a wonderful artist! This weekend it was 50 degrees and today it is over 80. Iowa weather is crazy!




This weekend we were at our cabin Friday night and Saturday. Jake shot this huge turkey!
Here's some shots of the new rooms. First the former guest room, now Jake's room. Sorry, Larsons, and other guests. As you can tell he loves hunting and golf.

This is Noelle's room, formerly Jake's room. I am praying the new room causes some cleaning fairy to overtake her body. She insists that she wants it to be less cluttered, but she loves her stuff.

I found Jake's dresser at a garage sale for $40 and Noelle's set at a vintage store called Good Things. It is art deco and so cool!

Without going into detail, we had an update on our daughter and she is doing well. We are just waiting for a couple things to come in the mail and hopefully our dossier will be off to D.C. next week. I spoke with both governmental agencies last week and they said we should receive our documents soon.

No comments: