Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Who's Asaph?

Last March I began to read the Bible through.  I am embarrassed to say that in a year I have only made it to the Psalms!  But as I was reading tonight I kept thinking, "Who is Asaph?"  I went to a Christian school, shouldn't I know this.  Let me know if you know.

Tonight I read:

Psalm 78:5b-8

"He commanded our ancestors
to teach them to their children,
so the next generation might know
them-
even the children not yet born-
that they in turn might teach their
children.
So each generation can set its hope
anew on God,
remembering His glorious miracles
Then they will not be like their
ancestors-
stubborn, rebellious, and unfaithful,
refusing to give their hearts to God."

Father, I pray that Scott and I would do our part.  I beg that You would draw our children unto Yourself.  That they would make their faith in You real and personal!"

1 comment:

Julie Florom said...

Hi Larsons!
My name is Julie Florom. I work with Nancy Tonkin who gave me access to your blog. We are waiting for our court date so that we can head to Addis to meet our soon-to-be 6-year old son. I am always excited to see other family's journeys. Thanks for your transparency.