A picture is worth a thousand words!
2. Apparently I occasionally bolt right up in the middle of the night and talk to my husband. My favorite story is when I asked him where puppies come from. Generally, he tries to hold a conversation with me and eventually I get angry and go back to sleep.
3. I change my hair...a lot! Often, drastically. I think it started my senior year in high school. When everyone else was sporting feathered long hair, I chopped mine off. I'm not even sure if I know for sure what my natural color is anymore. It's never been black been it's been almost every other color, and I rarely have the same style for more than a couple of months.
4. I love learning. My fifteen year old says this is wierd. I would take classes just for fun forever. I love to do crossword puzzles and sudukos, especially before I go to bed.
5. I'm not good at sharing the newspaper, especially the Sunday paper. I like to have it all to myself and pass it on when I'm done.
6. My personality has drastically changed since I got married. I blame it on my husband loving me so well that my true personality has finally emerged. I was very shy when we were dating, which no one will believe now. I was never very athletic, now I love to try new things: kayaking, running 1/2 marathons, triathalons, soccer, etc.
7. I get car sick , but I love amusement park rides. All of them, especially the ones that go around and around.
I have no idea who hasn't been tagged yet. So if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged, "You're it!"