Monday, February 11, 2008

Not as wierd as I thought


Well, Amber tagged me, so now I must share five wierd things about me. This was much harder than I thought it would be. I had to ask my family for help, and they really weren't that much help. So I'm not sure if I'm not very wierd, not very creative, or just in denial. I probably should have consulted the youth group kids I work with, I'm sure they could have come up with some good ones! But here goes ( I'm doing more than five because I couldn't decide which ones were actually interesting!):
1.

A picture is worth a thousand words!

2. Apparently I occasionally bolt right up in the middle of the night and talk to my husband. My favorite story is when I asked him where puppies come from. Generally, he tries to hold a conversation with me and eventually I get angry and go back to sleep.

3. I change my hair...a lot! Often, drastically. I think it started my senior year in high school. When everyone else was sporting feathered long hair, I chopped mine off. I'm not even sure if I know for sure what my natural color is anymore. It's never been black been it's been almost every other color, and I rarely have the same style for more than a couple of months.

4. I love learning. My fifteen year old says this is wierd. I would take classes just for fun forever. I love to do crossword puzzles and sudukos, especially before I go to bed.

5. I'm not good at sharing the newspaper, especially the Sunday paper. I like to have it all to myself and pass it on when I'm done.

6. My personality has drastically changed since I got married. I blame it on my husband loving me so well that my true personality has finally emerged. I was very shy when we were dating, which no one will believe now. I was never very athletic, now I love to try new things: kayaking, running 1/2 marathons, triathalons, soccer, etc.

7. I get car sick , but I love amusement park rides. All of them, especially the ones that go around and around.

I have no idea who hasn't been tagged yet. So if you're reading this and you haven't been tagged, "You're it!"

3 comments:

Brandi said...

#1. Weird! But cute toenails!
#2. Weird. . but hilarious!
#3. Not weird. . just female!
#4. not weird at all!! I love those kind of games and learning!
#5. weird. . .I don't have the time. . or ability to fight to keep it organized with this many kids!
#6. very sweet!
#7. that is weird! Do they not make you sick at all?

Great List Diane!!!

Brandi

Amber G. said...

Wow -- you were fast with this list! I think you should get some sort of prize for that! It took me way too long to get to it... mostly because I couldn't think of anything at first. But then once I got on a roll, I realized I had more weird traits than I first thought. So, watch out! You'll be thinking about how weird you really are in the days to come! :)

I love the picture... definitely unusual, but not so weird because it's out of your control (kind of like my funky magnetic deal.)

The rest were great... I think you're just semi-weird! (If there is such a thing? :0)

Peter does the CRAZIEST things in the middle of the night! I need to write a post about it someday because he is hilarious. I have gotten used to it by now -- but it was unnerving in the beginning! It makes for some great stories, though! :)

Amber

Brandi said...

Diane. . .it's been over a week now! Time for a new blog!

Love ya!
Bran