Friday, October 19, 2007

Plodding on

Quick update. Not much has changed. Noelle made it a half day at school yesterday but is home again today. So we are headed back to the doctor for more tests. Scott is still in the hospital though he seems to be feeling a little better. They did an ultrasound of his liver yesterday in reaction to something that showed in his blood work but we haven't heard back.

Noelle's homework is a bit of a concern. I don't feel like I have the clarity of mind to help organize and figure it out and she is so overwhelmed. I think going to school that little bit yesterday made it worse not better. Pray that her teachers will be easy to work with. She hates blood work, past bad experience, so pray for us this afternoon as I am sure she will need it.

I am just overwhelmed and don't know where to be. Home or hospital. Doing what??

No comments: