Thursday, October 28, 2010

Teme's big day!

On a great fall day, October 12th, we celebrated Teme's 11th birthday.
We celebrated at a park, and except for the threat of rain and a little wind, it was perfect.
We were joined by my mom and dad, and JAKE, the Tesfas, the Weimers (our first chance to meet their new addition from Ethiopia) and the Gerdes family.
Pizza and cake kept us all full.
Football, silly string and glow in the dark jewelry kept us all busy.






I love this picture of my dad and Jim Weimer.




Please tell me that is NOT a gobble I see on my neck!!
I just might have to buckle down and start watching what I eat....TODAY!



We didn't get an overly good picture of the cake, but it was Spiderman.
Teme loves action movies.
I can't wait to take him to see the new Chronicles of Narnia in December.

No comments: