Thursday, May 1, 2014

Amazing!


Surprise! Knowing that Noelle was missing her prom this weekend, the nurses and patients at Envita hosted the Envita prom for Noelle! It was so wonderful. I don't think Noelle stopped smiling until sometime early afternoon:)


Heading down the hall into her treatment room. The window says, "Welcome to the Envita prom, Envita angels".


We really should have gotten a picture of the table later when it was overflowing with gluten-free, dairy-free yummy food! She got two bouquets! One from her nurse, Roz and one from a fellow patient, Catherine. They actually tried to get a corsage. We also didn't get a good picture of the ceiling which had lots of balloons and streamers. But here is her pink IV pole.



Noelle and Jasmine, one of her nurses.



Patricia, a fellow lyme patient, even brought Noelle a dress to wear and curled her hair! She blew up lots of balloons and put confetti in them to represent the lyme spirochete.


Candy is also a lymie. Candy hosted the Easter event we went to. Today was her last treatment day. We will miss her!


We cannot thank everyone enough for making today such a bright spot for Noelle! Thanks to her nurses, Roz, Jasmine, Melissa and Grant (though the girls said Grant didn't do anything). Thanks to all Noelle's fellow patients who brought food, presents and good cheer: MaryBeth and Kelli, Patricia, Candy, Alesandra and family, Josie and Tory, and Catherine. So sorry if I forgot to mention anyone! You are all cherished!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so thankful the staff made it a special day for Noelle! She was on my heart the whole week (and you too of course!) I was hoping that somehow that would be a special day for her and God provided! So thankful!

Unknown said...

Noelle was on my heart the whole week. Though I think and pray for all of your daily, my heart was heavy because I know how she was looking forward to prom! I am so thankful the staff there made he feel so special! And friends that you have made there! What a blessing. Thank you God for providing!

Unknown said...

I am so thankful the staff made it a special day for Noelle! She was on my heart the whole week (and you too of course!) I was hoping that somehow that would be a special day for her and God provided! So thankful!